Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Nail Art

  One thing I've started getting right into is nail art. Thanks to Tumblr, I've ended up with a slight obsession! So many creative ways to express yourself, all with a bit of paint and lacquer on the hard bits on the end of your fingers! I'd like to share some of my favourite pictures, some I've tried, from images I've sourced on the internet. If I can find any sources I'll of course add them (as I'm a bit of a source-nazi) but apologies if there are none! And of course a few of my favourite nail tutorials on our old friend YouTube.
Horror Nails
I love these! I did my own version with glitter (shown below)

Vampire nails!

This is just like a tiny Van Gough painting...beautiful.

Blood-spatter effect.

Food Themed Nails

Donut glaze!


Strawberries!

Oreos...this looks brilliant!
Little watermelon-themed nails
 
Cupcake-themed

 Patterned Nails



Red houndstooth

White houndstooth

Pink manicured, bow and polkadot, diamante detail
Pale pink and black polkadot with diamante and black bow cabochon detail
Salmon pink polkadot half-moon manicure with diamante bow details
Matte black and silver reverse manicure!

White and pink heart glitter detailed

Black and multicoloured glitter

Hot pink with lace pattern
Metallic teal with real lace!

Real lace on nude with small pearl and floral details..so delicate!

Shimmery pearl colour with gyaru-style rose and bow cabochons and pearls


Nude manicure with pastel colours, star stick-on patterns and pearly stars!

Fun Nails!


Corset manicure - one of my personal favourites!

Tuxedo manicure!

Cows! This is so adorable...




these are beautiful - butterfly wings
Glittery with bow transfers
WONDER WOMAN!





2 comments:

  1. i would love to do my nails like some of these but im not that talented :( but these are some amazing dizines

    ReplyDelete
  2. What color was used for the butterfly wings? I see it is a China Glaze but I don't know which shade....please advise?

    ReplyDelete

I just love getting feedback from people! I'll always reply. Thankyou for your time <3