Monday, 19 January 2015

The best laid plans.

I've been out of the blogging game for a long time now. too long for my liking.

I could write a huge post detailing all of the events leading up to it, and everything that's happened between my last post and now....but it doesn't matter. Between a family death, my mental health worsening, and the gain and loss of a new job there's so much stuff in between that it doesn't even seem real. And hey, I would have felt like a phoney for carrying on a fashion blog when my weekly style was whatever was clean and closest to hand. When you're ill other things take priority,and blogging just hasn't been at the top of my list. Or anywhere near a list of any kid actually.



Ilk be honest though, I've missed it.
I've missed having an outlet to gush about what I'm living and to document what I've been up to. I mislovely friends is made through writing. I miss being able took expressed myself.

So I'm going to ease myself back into it. It probably won't be about fashion because let's face it, pyjamas don't count as a fashion sense - but just sharing my thoughts and life events I is enough for me. And who knows, maybe it'll end up another list topper for me? Maybe I'll fall back in love with it again. Maybe.

Stay tuned,
Amii
xo

5 comments:

  1. Hey Amii!

    I've been thinking about you occasionally, hoping you were okay. I'm sorry you're going through a tough time. I look forward to hearing from you more and hope you begin to enjoy blogging again, no matter what the content is.

    Take care, and here to listen whenever. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Josie! I was thinking about you too - I really appreciate the kind words sweets. I hope yore good!
      Catch up soon x

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you're back! I've really missed your wonderful posts. Hope you get better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Tthank you Jennifer! You're a sweetheart! X

      Delete
  3. Welcome back! Sorry to hear the past year wasn't so kind to you, but here's to a wonderful 2015!

    ReplyDelete

I just love getting feedback from people! I'll always reply. Thankyou for your time <3