Sunday, 8 November 2015

WISHLIST || The "Woodland Wonderland" Edition

I would say I'm secretly obsessed with woodland animals, but it's far from a secret - friends on facebook are sick to death of me sharing every fox picture I can find, videos of little pine martins playing, badgers having a go at football and snoring mice. I can't help it, I'm a crap version of Snow White and I need to indulge in these things!


So after sharing the fifth of sixth photo of Pudding the Fox sticking her tongue out, I decided to have a quick google and see if there were any clothes brands who stocked little woodland themed designs....and to my delight, there's quite a few!


Here's some of my favourite picks from across the web!








1 || Hellbunny woodland circle skirt, via Tigermilly (here)
2 || "Mushroom Kitten" from I Love Crafty's Autumn Kittens collection (here)
3 || Acorn necklace from Punky Pin's Autumn collection (here)
4 || Run & Fly fox head dress, via ThunderEgg (here)
5 || The Rogue & The Wolf "Conquer" ring, via Attitude Clothing (here)
6 || Liquorbrand woodland animal baseball tee, via Beadesaurus (here)
7 || Black Market Art "The Fox" tee, via Beadesaurus (here)




Do you have any you'd add to the list? I spotted a pair of mushroom pumps a few weeks ago and for the life of me can't find them again - the one that got away!




Love,




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that fox dress!!! Just stumbled across your blog, keep up the good work lovely! x
    a life of a charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! <3 That fox dress is LIFE. x

      Delete

I just love getting feedback from people! I'll always reply. Thankyou for your time <3